Reflexology – Your first aid kit for home use
Tutor Tracy McCarthy – Head To Toe Therapies
In-house practical learning
10 am to 11.30 am
7.30 pm to 9 pm
You have a first aid toolkit in your medicine cabinet, why not have one at your fingertips?
Reflexology – Your first aid kit is designed to teach you easy-to-use, quick and effective techniques to help the body heal when it is in pain or if you are sick, to boost immune systems, lower anxiety or stress as well as many other benefits. To understand how systems connect through points on the feet, and how simple routines can be your first aid kit to protect, balance, and heal you and your family.
What you’ll learn
- Have at your fingertips tools you can use to address common conditions such as colds, sore throats, headaches, stomach aches, and much more.
- When and who can receive reflexology and the benefits
- Know how to address emotional and mental issues with reflexology
- When not to do Reflexology
- Have an expanded way of thinking to be more effective in any reflexology session that you do within the family home
- Look at reflexology not only for the feet but for the hands and the face
- Just a willingness to learn and be amazed at what Reflexology can do for you and your family.
- Suitable for all levels.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who loves reflexology or just wants to learn more about it, to be able to use a drug-free and a non-invasive natural therapy
Tracy McCarthy has been in the industry since 2008, with a teaching background from working in a private college where she delivered Itec courses in Massage, Reflexology & Beauty as well as additional complementary therapies. Now running successful practices in Kinsale and Clonakilty as well as delivering treatments to her own client base, Tracy runs a very practical up-to-date course sharing her knowledge on how to deliver quality treatments.
To read more about the benefits of reflexology go to