LOVE YOUR SKIN OUTSIDE IN
HEAD TO TOE THERAPIES
Caster Oil (Ricinus Communis)
Produced from seeds
Benefits of Castor Oil,
- Preventing wrinkles – Castor oil contains antioxidants that fight free radicals in your body. Free radicals are responsible for accelerating the aging process, making wrinkles appear sooner.
- Fighting acne – castor oil has antibacterial properties. Bacteria on your face can clog and lead to acne
- Reducing Puffiness – Castor oil has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help reduce swelling and puffiness. It could reduce the size of inflamed pimples or eye bags as well.
- Moisturizing – moisture keeps your skin looking young, shiny and healthy. Moisture also prevents wrinkles.
- Soothing Sunburn – Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, castor oil may ease the pain associated with sunburn. Its moisturizing qualities may also reduce peeling.
- Fighting dry lips – Castor oil is very common ingredient in both lipstick and lip gloss. If you have dry lips, skip the colour and use castor oil. But you may want to mix it with a better tasting oil like coconut oil.
- Promoting overall skin health – Castor oil is full of healthy fatty acids are essential to maintaining good skin health
- Useful for dry skin and scalp conditions. Used in ointments and compresses.