LOVE YOUR SKIN OUTSIDE IN
HEAD TO TOE THERAPIES
Avocado Oil (Persea Americana)
Produced from Avocado Fruits
Benefits of Avocado Oil
The absorbent oil is thought to have numerous benefits for your skin, like moisturizing dry hands or acting as a natural sunblock. You can apply avocado oil directly to your skin or mix it with your favorite beauty products.
The antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents in avocado oil help your skin stay smooth, strong, and elastic.
It is good for
- To calm itchy skin
- Heal chappe skin
- Replenish dry skin
- Hydrate and moisturize skin
- Shield skin from ultraviolet radiation
- Protect against skin damage
The main benefits of avocado oil are to soothe and add moisture, so it won’t work as well if you have oily skin. Using avocado oil won’t leave a lot of grease behind.
- Contains lecithin (which contains phospholipids, which are an important part of all body membranes), saturated and monounsaturated fatty acids (essential for the body to function)
- High in vitamin content A, B, D
- High in oleic and palmitic acids, also contains linoleic and linolenic acids